Have you had to shift your sales model to adapt to all of the changes this year? Have you looked into selling online, but been overwhelmed by all of the options out there? Don’t fret! The Land Connection is here to help!
Join us, Thursday, July 30, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. CDT to explore all of the (oh so many!) e-commerce options available to farmers. In this online event we will provide:
- an overview of direct-to-consumer online selling platforms (including those developed specifically for farmers as well as other more conventional options)
- a set of considerations for evaluating which option will work best for your operation
- an overview of the pros and cons of different platforms
- brief demonstrations of working with several different platforms
- an opportunity to ask questions
We are offering FREE, one-on-one technical assistance to help you set up your online store! Assistance is open to any farmer seeking e-commerce support. Every Tuesday and Thursday from August 4 to August 27, we will be available from 1pm to 3pm to work with you. Schedule an appointment below and we will follow up to confirm.
Check out the E-commerce Resource Page HERE!
This effort is made possible by the generous support of North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education (NCR-SARE).