This free webinar, presented by The Land Connection’s Illinois FarmLink program will introduce you to the basics of finding and securing a land arrangement that makes sense for you.
The webinar will provide an overview of a wide range of topics from the advantages and disadvantages of leasing and purchasing to alternative forms of land access.
You’ll also learn about:
- Assessing your farmland needs
- Evaluating farmland opportunities
- Developing a farmland search strategy
- Stewarding a good lease arrangement with a landowner
- General tips for the land access journey
- How Illinois FarmLink can be helpful in your search
No matter what kind of farming you do or what stage of your farming career you’re in, you can maximize your odds of finding a good piece of land by approaching the search with the same thoughtfulness and intent that you bring to your farming.
Registration is required.