#GivingTuesday is only 3 weeks away and there are so many ways that you can help The Land Connection fundraise more than ever this year. Starting on Thanksgiving and going through #GivingTuesday on December 3, we’ll be launching online giving campaigns on Facebook and GiveGab. We encourage everyone who believes in the mission of The Land Connection to give to our campaign or start your own campaign on these platforms.
To donate to The Land Connection directly you can:
- Visit the donation page on the TLC website and make a donation.
- Visit The Land Connection Facebook page and click on the blue ‘Donate’ on the left side of the page.
- Visit The Land Connection GiveGab page and make a donation.
If you want to start a fundraiser of your own, you can:
- Visit The Land Connection Facebook Fundraiser page.
- Set up a fundraiser to benefit The Land Connection.
- Enter your fundraising goal.
- Select how long you would like your fundraiser to run. We suggest starting your fundraiser around Thanksgiving and letting it run through December 3.
- Fill out the rest of the necessary information and then get fundraising!
- Promote your fundraiser and encourage your friends to donate, even just small amounts (e.g. $5).
Remember, every dollar helps us educate and train farmers in central Illinois and around the Midwest and increase food access to those in the Champaign-Urbana region. This year, help us reach our goal of $5,000 and support the work we do year-round to create a healthy, more resilient local food system.
Join the Movement!