This e-commerce webinar series investigates three e-commerce platforms (Food 4 All, Local Food Marketplace, and Open Food Network), exploring their functionality and user experience across various sales channels. We hear from platform representatives and producers that have successfully implemented e-commerce strategies to expand their sales.
We are grateful to Illinois Farm Bureau for their generous support of this series.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2 — FOOD HUB / AGGREGATOR
- Lorrie Dahlen, Marshfield Farmers Market (Food 4 All)
- Liz DeRuntz, LEAF (Little Egypt Alliance of Farmers) Food Hub (Local Food Marketplace)
- Sherry Maher, Brattleboro Winter Farmers market (Open Food Network)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 — WHOLESALE
- Pami Monnette (Food 4 All)
- Jeffrey Orkin, Greener Roots Farm (Local Food Marketplace)
- Theresa Schumilas, Garden Party Flowers (Open Food Network)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 — CSA / SUBSCRIPTION
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2021 — RETAIL / DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER
- Andrea Davis-Cetina, Quarter Acre Farm (Food 4 All)
- Liz Whiteman, High Country Food Hub (Local Food Marketplace)
- Melissa Levenstein, Hidden Penny Farm (Open Food Network)
This series was made possible with the support of Illinois Farm Bureau.